Monday, November 12, 2007

Elizabeth... where are your cables?

Hey everyone... I've just joined the KAL and am happy to be here. Making me even happier, I've just reached the cable portion of the Elizabeth Bennet cardigan from Fitted Knits.



What you can't see the cabling yet?



Look, very baby cables at the very bottom of the bodice.

The stockinette stitch bodice almost killed me so I'm very excited to move onto something a bit more exciting now. The remainder of the peplum is all cabled and there is quite a bit of cabling on the sleeves as well.

I've been very inspired by all of your photos and hope next time I post I'll have something more eye candy like for you to see.

A few more in progress photos can be found on my blog for those of you who want more of the boring details (e.g., knit in Cascade Cloud 9, a wool & angora blend).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty color! And yay, you're starting the cables, though I like stockinette for zoning out, lol.