Friday, November 2, 2007

Project infidelity

Okay, I know I just posted a couple of days ago that I was making the Karaoke Cable Scarf from Midnight Knitter in Gedifra Fashion Trend Stripes for my first fall cable project but I've kind of changed my mind for right now.

I loved how this pattern is working up and I thought it would make a great Christmas gift for the 15 year old daughter of a good friend of mine. Sooo, I started a new one using some Noro Kureyon that has been in my stash for several years. I wasn't quite sure what to make with it and this scarf is perfect!



I will get back to the first scarf at some point but I'm excited to have a Christmas gift that should be done very, very soon.

Sue It's a Knit Thing

1 comment:

WifeMomKnitter said...

LOVE THOSE COLORS!!!! That scarf is beautiful!! She is sure to love it.