Monday, September 24, 2007

Cable-tastic!

I am excited to be a part of this knitalong again this year!
...and I have already started it with a bang ;)

Match Made?

The Aran Accent Vest from the Patons CABLES booklet, knit in Tess Designer Yarns Merino Worsted. I worked on this for quite a while yesterday, and I am about 3/4 through the first cable repeat. This is more cabling than I have ever done, and I am thoroughly enjoying the process. I see many more Arans in my future.

I will be updating this vest's progress on my blog, LollyKnitting Around until I finish.

5 comments:

Christie said...

So cute! I bought that mag last week!

Yaya said...

The vest looks fabulous! Looking forward to seeing the FO.

Anonymous said...

Darn, that's another book I'll have to buy. I'm freaking over cables this year!!

shoeboots said...

I tracked down the Paton's booklet with that vest today! It's been haunting me since you first blogged about it!

Marji said...

Love that Tess yarn too Lolly. Cute vest.